Thursday, June 9, 2011

Family Time...and a pregnancy!

Not my own pregnancy, but my sister's. Planning on being a boy but my brother-in-law is pretty skeptical... Anyway, hangin' down at my sister's in Philo. Loving the fast internet, not like at home where I dial-up. I know what you're thinking, "Why is she spending all her time on the internet when she should be spending it with her family?" Well the answer is that I have been cleaning afore mentioned sister's house all day and deserve a comfy chair and some me time, and I consider anytime spent doing things that I choose is me time. So I sorted my inbox which only had 50 emails in it anyway... yes I know! Soy aburrida!!! I can't help it! It's just who I am... Desiro no soy aburrida (I could just speak in imperfect spanish for the rest of the blog, would that hepl?) Soy trabajadora. Manana regreso a mi casa. Estoy triste.

No comments: